Hey guys, I'm super excited to share these iPad blogger essentials with you today, especially because I've found myself using these tools more and more lately. Here are my current favorites:
- Google calendar: I use this to schedule all of my posts, and also to schedule when I'm writing each post! I like to write blog posts about a month ahead of time so if for some reason something comes up and I don't have time to work on posts, I won't miss a Friday of posting!
- Reminders: I've used this app a few times over the past couple of years, but lately I've been using it a lot more! It's perfect for planning blog posts!
- Autodesk Homestyler: I've posted about this before, but it is my absolute favorite app! I use it to practice designing, and just to have fun with.
- Pinterest: I'm sure everyone knows what Pinterest is, but of course, it's perfect for any home design-lovers out there!
- Notes: The notes app on the iPad is so nice for planning blog posts, especially on the go so I don't lose any of my notes that I handwrite.
What are some of your favorite blogger essentials? :)